New Annual Passholder Car Magnets?

miceeefan

Earning My Ears

I recently saw an awesome new car magnet which has an "A" followed by the iconic Mickey Head and then a "P" and around the top and bottom of the magnet it reads Walt Disney World Annual Passholder.

I have been a Premium-AP for 13+ years and would LOVE one of these.
I visited EPCOT and HS last weekend and checked quickly in various stores- no avail. I asked a few Cast Members working in the Merchandise Shops and none were familiar with it. Does anyone have any intel on this awesome item?

We just got AP over Christmas. About a week ago I got a welcome packet in the mail and the magnet was in it.

We got our APs in early December and we got the packet about two weeks ago with the magnet. DH and I both got one.

We got our AP's in Oct & received the magnet in the mail a few weeks later. My niece got one in Dec when she purchased her AP as well.

Are they just ornamental or do they serve a purpose say, speeding up the lines at the booth for parking?

I got mine in November and havent received a packet. Should I be on the lookout.

I called yesterday and spoke with someone who works in the passholder dept. She said the magnets were a special promotion for December only and they haven't ordered any additional ones. I renewed the last week of November but she said it was only for December. She said I could try at the parks and ask customer service to see if they may have any :-/

I called yesterday and spoke with someone who works in the passholder dept. She said the magnets were a special promotion for December only and they haven't ordered any additional ones. I renewed the last week of November but she said it was only for December. She said I could try at the parks and ask customer service to see if they may have any :-/

I got my Annual Pass in November and I received a magnet in my welcome packet.

I put mine on the fridge so no one can steal it off my car. :)

ManyMinnie said:
I got my Annual Pass in November and I received a magnet in my welcome packet.

I put mine on the fridge so no one can steal it off my car. :)

We got our annual passes in October and got a magnet in the welcome packet as well.

Am I the only unlucky one or is the magnet JUST for the premium pass holder?? I renewed ours in January and still have not gotten anything from Disney except a post card welcoming back to another year of pass holder...:furious::furious:

ManyMinnie,

I'm with you, I don't want to lose any of my Disney magnets so I have them all on my laundry/garage entry door. I call it my Disney Dreaming Door. I see them everytime I do laundry or go to the garage. Have a Magical Day!

If we haven't received our magnet who do we contact to get one. Been AP holders since 2002 and never received one.

Thanks in advance

I'm a premium pass holder for three years, and not living in de USA, but in The Netherlands (Europe) so i didn't got it by mail. I'm actually now in Orlando for stil one week, and i will be back in september for three weeks, hopefully i can find one in september. I asked at guest-relations Downtown Disney, they told me that the magnets maybe go in production, to sell them in de parks.

Hopefully my english is good enough for you guys :)

And errrr... I'm looking for such a WDW AP Magnet as well, but since I'm residing abroad I can't get one... :sad:

I received mine a couple of weeks ago (been an AP holder for years). I think they're really cool, but it's not something I will use. First responder (please only members who don't have one yet) I will mail to you no charge. Just PM me. :goodvibes

they're selling for $25.00 - $50.00 on ebay but I'd rather pay it forward to someone here on the disboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter