New Annie Leibovitz Pictures

there's only one? the snow white? it's nice though.

ha.. jlo and marc anthony as booty and the beast.

I saw the Rachel Weisz photo yesterday and thought she was perfect for Snow White!
I don't know if Fira the Disney fairy that Abigail Breslin is portraying is well known enough yet. I would have liked to see a more popular character like Tink! I like Abigail Breslin,though.:)

Thre are about 8 photos total - 4 of "Snow White," 3 of "King Arthur," and 1 of the "Blue Fairy and Fira." They're pretty cool.

:sunny:

There are 3 pics of Roger Federer - that complete pic is the 3rd one.

Oh Brad, the site you posted has larger pics, so much easier to see!

:sunny:

Thank you so much for posting, I didn't know new pictures were done. I have to add them to my MySpace page. I already have the first 3 posted there.

I love Rachel Weisz as Snow White , I think she is a perfect fit. I love all the photos...the article said they will appear in an ad in select conde nast magazines, I will have to keep an eye out for them.

I found a larger version of Rachel Weisz as Snow White. It can be found here h77p://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56968_rachelwcelebutopia3_122_1123lo.jpg

FYI, you will need to change the 77 to tt for the link to work.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Rachel Weisz as Snow White? She doesn't have that innocence about her. I liked the King Arthur shot but felt Julie Andrews' body looked a bit "stiff" (awkward, maybe?) in the air.

I do not find Marc Anthony appealing in any way, shape or form. Cannot see him as a Disney prince. Stick him in the Mickey Mouse head and we'll be all set!!!!!

LittleMermaid.jpg

SleepingBeauty.jpg

Who is that in the first one? Jullianne Moore? Oh God, Disney's own prince and princess...Zac and Vanessa!

Thanks for posting!!

JLo and Marc Antony are Jasmine and Aladdin. There was an article on people.com yesterday about Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens and it listed a lot of other stars that took pictures.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20264076,00.html

"Efron, 21, and Hudgens, 20, aren't the first celebrities to portray iconic Disney characters for Leibovitz's lens. Tina Fey took the role of Tinker Bell in a Peter Pan-themed shoot. Other celebrity participants include: Jessica Biel (as Pocahontas); Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony (as Jasmine and Aladdin); and Beyoncé (as Alice in Wonderland). "

Who is that in the first one? Jullianne Moore? Oh God, Disney's own prince and princess...Zac and Vanessa!

Thanks for posting!!

Julianne Moore and Michael Phelps with fellow Olympic swimmers Janet Evans, Rowdy Gaines, Brendan Hansen and Cullen Jones in the surrounding background.

Jessica Biel as Pocahontas

Pocahontas.jpg

Gisele Bundchen as Wendy, Tina Fey as Tinkerbell, Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan

PeterPan.jpg

Jennifer Lopez as Jasmine and Marc Anthony as Aladdin

JasmineAladdin.jpg

Whoopi Goldberg as Genie

Genie.jpg

Rachel Weisz as Snow White

snowwhite.jpg

Roger Federer as King Arthur

kingarthur.jpg

Julie Andrews as The Blue Fairy and Abigail Breslin as Fira

bluefairy.jpg

David Beckham as Prince Philip

PrincePhilip.jpg

Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella

Cinderella.jpg

Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as The March Hare, and Oliver Platt as The Mad Hatter

Alice.jpg

Tina Fey is my favorite. You can't really see it on a screen, but the look on her face in that picture is priceless.

I love David Beckham. The picture's pretty nice, too. :rotfl:

What magazines are they in? I have the first and second sets, I need the 3rd.;) Glad Tina Fey is "teeny tiny" as I cannot stand her...:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter