New Act For Germany Debuts Friday - Jan. 18th

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Per Steve Soares.:)

DELTA Q
Berlin vocal "boy group".
Friday & Saturday at 12:05, 1:05, 2:10, 3:10, 5:00, 6:00 & 7:00pm
Length of show: 25 minutes

When I see "boy group" I think Backstreet Boys,'NSYNC,etc. and their "demographic".

If that is indeed the case with Delta Q,they should be a VERY popular act especially since The 15s are in town!lol:)

They're a German group, so it's appropriate. A good oompah band is always fun, but it's nice to break the mold and have a variety of current popular music on display. I'd like to see some rock bands too.

They're a German group, so it's appropriate. A good oompah band is always fun, but it's nice to break the mold and have a variety of current popular music on display. I'd like to see some rock bands too.
You would've loved Germany during Christmas this year then

We checked Delta Q out and they didn't "resemble" the Delta Q in the video.

They were really "quirky"(funny glasses,etc.) with a lot of comedic interjections.

We enjoyed them and they were having the best crowds we have seen since the new Germany stage opened a few years ago.:)

I think we saw them on 1/18 - I agree there was a lot of comedic interjections. They were a lot of fun and drew a big crowd - we enjoyed them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter