NEW 2006 Intimate prices

I haven't seen this before, only the custom wish book.
Thing is though, it won't let you click on the year that you want the wedding to be in.
And the price includes hotel and tickets??????
Is this an old thing or a new thing?
I have been kept in the dark for so long as to next years pricing and what is actually included I am not sure anymore.
Does anybody know for sure the new prices and what is included?
When I spoke to my EM last night she told me the price of my wedding was $3200 (I am outside at the Yacht club, but she told me there had been an error on my booking and would look into it, so I figured she had also gave me the wrong price, she was assuming I was having the service at the Pavillion. I am now beginning to wonder if I was quoted wrong or not.
As soon as Monday comes aorund I shall be back on the phone to find out.

The intimate wishbook has been out for about a month. I don't think that it has been updated to reflect the correct pricing or package though.

Hi
thanks, I did begin to wonder if they had changed ther mind on hotel & tickets being included.
Thanks
janine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter