Never thought I would be able to wish Lady M birthday wishes on the DIS, and have her

Just some additional Birthday Wishes from me, Marie! ;)

Hope your day was special!
birthday.gif

I want to thank all of you for the birthday greetings and good wishes. It really made my day and made me smile, too!:D

I had a great birthday, and am so very thankful to be here yet another year. I consider each birthday as a blessing that has been given to me -- another year to learn, to love, to laugh, and to share so many experiences with family and friends.

I want to thank you all for the warmth you have shown me since I have been on the DIS, and I am happy to be sharing this place with all of you.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

Marie

Sorry I missed your birthday Lady M.....hope your day was a magical one!

bdayfloral.gif

<center>
flyawaycp.gif
</center>

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC><font size=4>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE</font size></marquee>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy> I should come to this board more often!!!

Hope you had a very nice birthday, Marie. (hope someday you & Dan can come out to So Cal - the Best Coast so we can meet & say hey :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter