Never thought I would be able to wish Lady M birthday wishes on the DIS, and have her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!! Hope you have many, many happy, healthy birthdays to come!

Happy Birthday Marie! Make Dan take you out some place nice for Dinner!;) See you in a couple of weeks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY M!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's a great one!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!!!! We hope to be able to meet you in Dec. Have avery special and magical day. We know Dan will take ever special care of you today.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Is that you on the piano, John?

Not a chance. I was one of those bad kids who never wanted to practice piano lessons. But now I can put the music on page 3 too. Hope you are having the best birthday ever Marie.
<embed src=http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/midi/hpy_bday.mid hidden="true"></embed>

Happy Birthday Marie and many more..

bdaypink.gif

Happy Birthday, Marie!

I hope it is as happy and magical as you are nice!!

hapbdaypatilrmd.gif

Marie, I hope you have a wonderful day! It was so great seeing you last week, you are such a wonderful person:sunny: I echo Dans sentiment and hope you will join the party in December with us:D

Happy Birthday Lady M

Hope you have an absolutely awesome day!! I really enjoyed meeting you two weekends ago and chit chatting with you the other night!! Hugs and wishing you the best!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter