Never mind

I tried to do it using the same code, but it said the code couldn't be found. :confused3

Oh no! I'm sorry! I just tried to find it - not actually order it. I got to the same screen as yesterday. :(

Thanks for letting me know - I'll update the title now.

I went throught the whole thing and it still said I owed 17.95 at the end....so I did not push paypal at the final payment. I cannot afford the stamps if there not free....even though on the page it said pick one for no charge...strange.

I suspect that they have truly ended the promotion - BUT whoever is supposed to update their Web site failed to remove the page or code from the system. I forget now - yesterday did the link you provided give the "sorry we're out" page or did we have to enter the code to see that message?? Do you remember? I sort of remember that the Home page was taken over by that message...which of course was poor business!

I did wonder, however, if there was perhaps a new code to replace the DD44 that we used yesterday. :confused3

piratesmate said:
I did wonder, however, if there was perhaps a new code to replace the DD44 that we used yesterday. :confused3

I wonder the same thing. I do hope the ones from yesterday come, they look pretty cool! :)
Thanks anyway, Deb! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter