Never heard of these, I'm intrigued!

what you do is you toast a marshmellow, then you place down half a gram cracker with about 1/3 - 1/2 a hersey bar put the toasted marshmellow down and top with the remaining half of the gram cracker.

If you lack an open fire - assemble the s'more and zap it in the microwave to melt the marsmellow.

S'mores = cause you'll want Some More :)

I LOVE THEM!

S'mores are great! They are fun for the whole family. My kids love them. We don't camp very often but in the city we can have an open fire if we are cooking on it. What a wonderful way to enjoy two fun activities.
S'mores are a MUST try once in your life! (It won't be the last;) )

Telia

My kids LOVE these, along with me!! We will even have a fire in the backyard EVRY summer just to make these.

If you want to try them, they have them at 50"s Prime Time CAfe in MGM. We didn't have high hopes for them, (the microwave version just isn't the same in our eyes!), but we were pleasantly surprised!

Try them, you'll want SOME MORE!

They are also good if you spread a layer of peanut butter on the graham cracker before putting the chocolate piece on

S'Mores were great in Girl Scouts when we were younger - Do they offer them at WDW? I didn't realize that!

Look in cookie section of supermarket - Nabisco makes the best know (Blue box - Honey grahams). Actually invented by a guy named graham for their supposed nutritional value, although I'm not sure if they really qualify in that area. They're also good just dunked in milk, long enough to soften a bit, not so long as to disintegrate.

A graham cracker is a cookie made with graham (whole wheat) flour. Its often sweetened with honey and not sugar. Its flat in shape and thin, and soft.

What's that cookie in England that comes in that long tube? Filled with chocolate? Really popular? It kind of tastes like the cookie part of those.

digestive biscuit = digestive Notes: These British crackers are similar to American graham crackers, only they're more crumbly and less sweet. They're often crushed into crumbs and used to make pie crusts. Substitutes: graham cracker OR wheatmeal biscuit (in Australia)

S'mores are nectar from the gods!!!

Basically they are graham crackers with melted marshmallows and chocolate, all baked together.

50's Primetime Cafe has the BEST I have ever tasted!

Thanks everyone, they sound wonderful.....and very More-ish as we say over here:bounce:

I think I definitely have to visit 50's Prime Time:smooth:

Love them! :) Reminds me of when I was a girl scout... we always had them on every camping trip. :) What could be better than graham crackers, chocolate, and hot gooey marshmallows?? :)

The S'mores at 50s Prime Time are incredible!!!

http://www.***********.com/7844dfa0.jpg

For those in the UK... S'mores are an outdoor tradition associated with camping and summertime, and good times around the campfire. I think that even some people who don't like s'mores like the idea of s'mores-- a simple, sweet treat in the great outdoors.

Personally, I just like to set the marshmallow on fire, let it burn, blow it out and eat it, charred bits and all!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by saturday97
Personally, I just like to set the marshmallow on fire, let it burn, blow it out and eat it, charred bits and all!!!:D :D :D

I love charred marshmallows too :) My DH thinks I'm crazy :)

In my adult years I have found that I am not a real fan of marshmallow or of Smores, but I must say the Smores at 50s Primetime are a great dessert and I love to eat them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter