Never been to WDW

KSKIDD

Earning My Ears
would like some info on planning a trip. Don't know where to start. I need help!!!!

each one is for different parts of a vacation and Disney........on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 9 pm we have Disney chat....people come and ask questions.....get advice.....get us all excited about going to disney......if you want info on Resorts....we have a great board.....Disney tips.....Budget ....you name it and this great site has info.......please welcome and kick up your feet and stay a while.......everyone here ....they all love to help others......and we still learn even if we are on our 20th trip to disney......

Do you know where you want to stay? Do you know when you want to go? There is a forum for every question, here, just ask and you will get your answers.

Welcome to the DIS, <b>KSKIDD</b>, I'm glad you found us.

Welcome to the DIS! You will be able to find all the information you need here and then some. It can be overwhelming, but take it one step at a time and that is what we are here for. So feel free to ask and we'll do what we can to get you headed in the right direction :)

Welcome to the DIS, KSKIDD! Going to WDW for the first time can be very overwhelming, but we're here to help you through that. What types of questions do you have? What type of information are you looking for? How many people are traveling with you?

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! :)

On our first trip we bought the Unofficial Guide to WDW about 6 months before the trip...I read it cover to cover with a HIGHLIGHTER!

WDW is a big place and I was very glad I read it so I would get to see all the things I wanted to see. It helped us decide on how many days to stay and where to stay and the touring plans in the book really helped us see the most possible number of things...

I visited these boards everyday and wrote thing on a notepad I had next to the computer. When we finally went on the trip, I felt prepared...

Welcome

Ask lots of :confused: and visit often...We love sharing our knowledge of WDW...Just a warning, Going to WDW is addictive.;)

We will be celebrating our 20th Ann. so I was also wondering if there was some place special we can stay?

Did you want to stay on Disney property? There are some really romantic and special resorts on Disney property and not on property, too.

This would make a perfect post for our Resorts Board. You will find it right <b>HERE</b>. Follow that link and post the question you just asked there. I'll bet you get lots of replies, if you do and some great advice.

If you post this same question on our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, the experts there can give you advice about the hotels and resorts not located on Disney property. That board is right <b>HERE</b>.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter