• Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

• water parks

• Downtown Disney

• your resort

Results are only viewable after voting.
My DH, DD and I are heading to WDW in August and are on the QSDP. I've enjoyed all of your pictures and comments. :cool1:

So glad I could help! This was fun to recount and fun to share - so knowing it helped or is helping makes me even happier! Have a great trip!!!

I think it's so neat you live in the UK. I watch Graham Norton on BBCAmerica and it makes me want to be British just so I can understand more of the jokes!
:lmao:
I think the lesson is, there is always something you have to put off for another trip!
So true.

P6050028.jpg

Hot cinnamon roll.

P6050027.jpg

chocolate croissant.
Oh yum. I love cinnamon rolls and chocolate croissants...

Okay, honestly, if Fox ever had a reality tv show "So You Think You Can Eat" we'd definately make the Top 20.
Dad and mom both had the soup, which wasn’t on the menu and now, a week later, I have completely forgotten what it was – maybe if they let me have a bite I would have remembered. But I’ll likely get kicked off this thread for not properly describing the food!

P60500392.jpg
mystery soup - looks good though

I also can’t remember what the wine was, but it was a bottle of red wine – I’m so going to be kicked off…

To the first bolded - :lmao:

To the second bolded - your next post starts by saying you got kicked off :eek: Did you really anger the food thread gods?

Looking forward to more!!

:lmao:

To the second bolded - your next post starts by saying you got kicked off :eek: Did you really anger the food thread gods?

Looking forward to more!!

thanks for reading and posting! no, it was technically difficulties alone that booted me for a while. I wish my trip was longer so I had more to write! I'd happily go back for more 'research' into quick service dining but I'm out of vacation time and money!

The La Hacienda non-dinner sucked! I would have left too! I'm so sorry....

The rest of it looked super yummers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter