Netflix is getting sued and I don’t agree with it

I'm not aware of this case but it sounds just like those frivolous lawsuits in the past blaming Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osborne, or Judas Priest for tragic events.

Dad is hurting and grasping at straws for a scapegoat for his daughter's suicide. Netflix isn't to blame. Just like schools aren't to blame for teen suicides. What's to blame is the lack of mental support & mental care. How mental support & health is still considered taboo like it was to be left-handed and to punished for something that's natural & okay. We're getting better, yet we're miles and miles away. I will have to say the one good thing about + environment is that more & more are addressing mental support & mental care.
Side note on the left-handed comment. My Grandpa was one of the ones made to use his right hand instead of his left! The genes lived on, however. My Dad, me, and two of my cousins on that side are all left handed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter