Neoprene Sleeve for my laptop.....

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
I have read some reports of folks here on the DIS traveling with their laptop and using a neoprene sleeve to protect their laptop. I bought one today.

I am wondering if I have to remove it from the neoprene sleeve for the xray machine... I seem to remember some experienced travelers stating they leave theirs in the sleeve, but just want to make sure. My plan is to remove it from my bag and put it in its own bin..... the question is whether to remove it from the sleeve or not......

Any input is appreciated.

Duds

I remove mine just to be on the safe side. It takes less than 30 seconds, it's just part of the routine. Laptop and sleeve in one bin.

You're fine. Did you get the pretty flowered one that I use???

Shouldn't you be busy doing other things right now? isn't it 3.46 more days??? or have I lost count???

GET OFF THE INTERWEB AND START PACKING, MISTER!

You're fine. Did you get the pretty flowered one that I use???

Shouldn't you be busy doing other things right now? isn't it 3.46 more days??? or have I lost count???

GET OFF THE INTERWEB AND START PACKING, MISTER!

Already packed...... just got home from a great workout!

I am more worried about getting my TAXES done before I leave!

And, no pretty flowers on mine...... plane black. It was like $12.50 at Target.....

Have a nice day!

Duds

I put my computer inside it's neoprene sleeve thru security all the time with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter