Nemesis Challenge: MY Side of the Epic Half Marathon Showdown. *Updated 2/13 Page 5*

So I just discovered this. Don't get around to these boards too often, only when I see updates in TRs. Can't wait to hear more (so I can hopefully persuade DW to let me/us go next year so I can do the half)!
What types of things does she like? Unicorns? Because I can totally write unicorns into the TR if it will help.

ut oh I think this TR just took a turn for the worst LOL.
Nah, it's just getting good!

Maybe next time you go you should bring me and I can get up with the kids and go have Disney fun super early while the rest of you sleep :) :goodvibes
An Irish nanny? Sounds cool!

I agree that the Expo was INSANE! I was there without children and would have happily spent money (I had gotten an unexpected work bonus the week before that was burning a hole in my pocket) but it was too crowded to move.

Amanda
I was looking forward to wandering around and checking out the booths, but YIKES!

Most of my best shots have come that way as well.
Most of my imaginary shots end up in the water too. :sad2:
Oh, and Rain Man. :thumbsup2
What the heck....+1:thumbsup2

Really, the only decision that could have been made.
No man left behind! Grandmothers, however....

Fatherhood is a glamorous business.
Yes, dear.

:cool1::woohoo: Disney bus pixie dust!
::yes:: but they still run on Diesel. I asked.

Get any tips? I'm assuming you'll be applying for one of these positions as a retirement job, like the rest of us.
Go fast, turn left.

Wait, that's NASCAR.

Disney's Iron Man Race forces you to carry all this crap while you're running.
I could used an Arc Reactor, come to mention it.

For $35, it should run the race for you.
If I hadn't washed any of my training gear throughout the year it probably could have.

Not a bad trade. Not a bad trade at all! Much better than, say, trading O'hana for 1900 Park Fare.
Come on, that would never happen. :headache:

Yes, I've been a very bad boy with the updates. I'll see what I can whip up this weekend. Hopefully.

51WpA3PGMmL._SX500_.jpg

whipit4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter