Needing a DMR code for free Beauty and Beast ticket

disney*mom*82

DIS Veteran
Ive told DD4 I will take her to see Beauty and the Beast 3D on Tuesday and planned to put our DMR code in to get a free ticket. I put it in today and realised I put it in when we first bought the movie, so it will not let me get the offer. :headache: (I dont understand why they do that).

So Im wondering if anyone has the DMR code for and of these elgible titles: Beauty And The Beast Diamond Edition 5-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Beauty And The Beast Diamond Edition 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Beauty And The Beast DVD, Bambi Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack, Bambi DVD, The Fox And The Hound 2-Movie Collection Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Fox And The Hound 2-Movie Collection DVD, Alice In Wonderland 60th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack, Alice In Wonderland Special Un-Anniversary Edition DVD.

If you have an extra one you will not be using, please PM me :worship: The movies are so expensive and Im trying to keep the cost to a minimal.

Thanks!:flower3:

You can not use the same movie twice when entering a code. So even if some one gives you another Beauty and the Beast code, it won't let you accept the points/offer.

The same thing happens if you try to enter a DVD code after you've entered a blu ray code. But you can earn both points if you enter the DVD code first, then the blu ray.

The only movie of the ones that are able to be used that I have is the 3 disc Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition DVD+Blu-Ray. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter