Need your suggestion for last Dining Reservation!

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
We have not been to the World in 8 years, we are pretty much traditional food eaters, meaning Boma and exotic type foods don't appeal to us...just simple palate (salt/pepper/garlic :))

We need ONE more Dining option (not Signature)
We have:
Chef Mickey's
Be our Guest
Teppan Edo (soy is fine! :))
'Ohanas
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Mama Melrose

The day we go to Animal Kingdom we need a restaurant that is outside the parks (no park hoppers) and we didn't like the selection at Animal Kingdom..really loved the idea of Fulton Crab House but alas, it's signature...

here are some we're considering:
Any at Downtown Disney
Cape May Buffet
Are there any recommendations?? Thanks so much for your suggestions! Family is at a loss..three teenagers who will eat anything other than tofu/curry/mushrooms :)

Thanks!

I'd pick Cape May Cafe over anything available at DTD on the dining plan for TS. (Many of the better places there, aren't, and you've already got Raglan Road which is the only one I like of the options there for TS.)

Cape May is actually one of my favorites, anyway...

Whispering Canyon Cafe is decent, and can be a lot of fun with teenagers if you get a high-energy server.

Another vote for Cape May. Cape May is one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip. The buffet has a lot of variety and we love the BC atmosphere :).

I'd pick Cape May Cafe over anything available at DTD on the dining plan for TS. (Many of the better places there, aren't, and you've already got Raglan Road which is the only one I like of the options there for TS.)

Cape May is actually one of my favorites, anyway...

Whispering Canyon Cafe is decent, and can be a lot of fun with teenagers if you get a high-energy server.

Does Cape May have crab legs and/or fried shrimp? Since we likely may not use a dining credit on our last day due to travel...would the following be a good choice?
Cancel Ohanas (been there twice) and add in Fulton's Crab House? All three kids love broiled fish, crab legs or shrimp...trying to find an option that will help them get that.

Cape May's main attraction is the all-you-can-eat crab legs fresh out of the steamer.

My now-9-yr-old nephew always has to sit where he can see the steam rise as they open the steamers, so he knows he can go get more fresh ones. He learned this about three years ago and it always makes people laugh when he says "steam! gotta go! excuse me!" and takes off.

In addition, they carry mussels, clams, shrimp (peel-and-eat and fried), fish nuggets, various types of broiled or baked fish, pasta, etc. They also have roast beef and other things for non-seafood eaters.

Cape May's main attraction is the all-you-can-eat crab legs fresh out of the steamer.

My now-9-yr-old nephew always has to sit where he can see the steam rise as they open the steamers, so he knows he can go get more fresh ones. He learned this about three years ago and it always makes people laugh when he says "steam! gotta go! excuse me!" and takes off.

In addition, they carry mussels, clams, shrimp (peel-and-eat and fried), fish nuggets, various types of broiled or baked fish, pasta, etc. They also have roast beef and other things for non-seafood eaters.

Sounds perfect'

We have not been to the World in 8 years, we are pretty much traditional food eaters, meaning Boma and exotic type foods don't appeal to us...just simple palate (salt/pepper/garlic :))

We need ONE more Dining option (not Signature)
We have:
Chef Mickey's
Be our Guest
Teppan Edo (soy is fine! :))
'Ohanas
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Mama Melrose

The day we go to Animal Kingdom we need a restaurant that is outside the parks (no park hoppers) and we didn't like the selection at Animal Kingdom..really loved the idea of Fulton Crab House but alas, it's signature...

here are some we're considering:
Any at Downtown Disney
Cape May Buffet
Are there any recommendations?? Thanks so much for your suggestions! Family is at a loss..three teenagers who will eat anything other than tofu/curry/mushrooms :)

Thanks!

We are picky..traditional..Meat & Potatoe type eaters.
Our best meals on our last visit were actually Rainforest Cafe & T-Rex followed by Cape May! There is a Rainforest cafe outside the gates of Animal Kingdom

our family is the same way when it comes to food but we tried yak and yeti in the Animal Kingdom last year and it was wonderful! It also has a very unique atmosphere too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter