Need your opinion on using PIN vs. Public offer

sharadoc

Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.
Hi All,

Do you think it makes a difference how I book my trip? I realized that I booked my June trip via the public offer instead of using our year-long PIN code. I'm thinking I should make a different reservation using the PIN so Disney knows I'm using it and taking more trips.

But, am I assuming that they check those things and they really don't?

What do you think? Our Feb. trip was 4/3, our June trip is public offer 40% and our Dec. trip is PIN code.

I don't know for sure...only the PIN Gods know...:littleangel:..but I think it doesn't matter. We received a PIN code last year for 40% off Deluxe. We didn't use it and booked a Value with Free Dining. This past January we got another PIN for the 20%/30%/40%. We did end up using this one. :goodvibes

Sharadoc that is too funny! When I booked our June trip I thought the same thing 3 trips since May 2009 that really should have been a new kitchen!! lol However, for me my DS will soon be 14 and I think hmmm 4 more years with him what's more important a new kitchen or family time! I say family time, I will have many years when they leave the house to re-do the kitchen.

I hear ya. I booked bounceback offers two years in a row for free dining and I was getting PIN offers for WDW all the time. This last Spetember I did NOT book bounceback and since then all the PIN offers I have received are for DL in CA. Go figure....

The PIN Gods, indeed! :wizard:

I don't know for sure...only the PIN Gods know...:littleangel:..but I think it doesn't matter. We received a PIN code last year for 40% off Deluxe. We didn't use it and booked a Value with Free Dining. This past January we got another PIN for the 20%/30%/40%. We did end up using this one. :goodvibes

Sharadoc that is too funny! When I booked our June trip I thought the same thing 3 trips since May 2009 that really should have been a new kitchen!! lol However, for me my DS will soon be 14 and I think hmmm 4 more years with him what's more important a new kitchen or family time! I say family time, I will have many years when they leave the house to re-do the kitchen.

Yep, that's exactly how I feel too. We had a lot of years with either work commitments, baby, new house or out of work so no vacations. We are finally able to be comfortable and afford our Disney vacations without getting into debt (yes we pay cash for all our trips). I figure our time together as a family is the greatest thing we can do with that cash because these memories have been more precious than any side by side refrigerator, self-cleaning oven and heavy duty dishwasher .......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter