Need your help big time

rygrmom

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and I need some help. I am going to disney May 16-23. The last time I was there was in 93 so a long time ago. I need to know what resort to say at. I is between CBR or POFQ. I will be going with my husband(first time staying in the park) and our 5 your old son.Any info would be great. Thanks:D

will be reopening.......I have been there three or four times and it is a nice quiet resort and I love it.........the pool is the answer to any 5 year old dreams......it is a great resort and I think you will love it......

You will get a ton of responses to this over on the resort board. I have not stayed at FQ, but have stayed at CBR and liked it a lot. The kids loved the pool there too. I have heard often that FQ is a peaceful and quieter resort. CBR was always filled with running kids, though once the room door was closed we never heard anything.

I would chose FQ, great resort with a great pool, somewhat cozier then Cbr. BTW, welcome to the Dis!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

Hi,

We have stayed at both many times and the French Quarters to me and my family wins hands down.

I would recommend this trip to go to French quarters now that they are accepting reservations again.

Once we heard that, we transferred our reservations from the CBR to FQ without a second thought.

The FQ is easier to get around, cozier, has a terriffic pool with slides and nothing against CBR, it seems that FQ Cast Members have always gone that extra mile.

Future trips, try CBR, possibly splitting the vaca, i.e. several days at CBR and the rest at FQ but I know you'll be back at FQ.

Whatever you choose, you will have a great and magical time. Enjoy!

Ed

:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter