need whole sale supplies

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
I have seen on some sites with a tax ID you can get whole sale cataloge if anyone sees them will you let me know . I really think I want to start up a business. You know when You look you never can find them. Thanks so much

Most places I just emailed them and said that I was starting up a business-no tax id # yet but I would like to see their cataloge to estimate my start up costs..they didn't mind. Ohh and I never did get anything started up! But who knows down the road.
Grover in Winnipeg

Grover
Thanks for the info. I will start right away . Wish me luck!
Lisa

but please be forwarned, starting a small business is a long tedious process. I didn't realize just HOW long and HOW tedious. I've been at it since last August, spent money that used to support Disney trips, and not even launched YET!

Good Luck! I hope it goes easier for you.

I really want to teach scrapbooking and they ca classes out of my house. But I want supplies on hand for projects that can be purchased .

Have you ever thought about direct sales? This is a great business opportunity that you can try which allows you to purchase scrapbook supplies wholesale and you don't even need a tax id!

Let me know if you are interested in joining my team at Leaving Prints. The advantages of Leaving Prints over other DS Scrapbook companies is that we are BRAND NEW, and our products are fresh and keep up with current trends. We have beautiful paper, embossed diecuts, eyelets and more.

Check out our product line at "http://yevette.hendler.leavingprints.us"

The start-up cost is minimal - just $75, and you get over $125 worth of product in the kit. Once you are an active instructor, you only have to sell/purchase $75 wholesale every month. If you are having classes even once a month, you should have no problem meeting your minimum.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about this wonderful opportunity. The team that I am a part of is a great bunch of gals from all over the US. We even have someone from Hawii! There is a lot of support including a Scrapbook Academy where you can purchase prescripted classes or make up your own. There is so much more going on too. Contact me to find out all the details.

Yevette Hendler
Leaving Prints Independent Instructor #US640
http://www.yevette.hendler.leavingprints.us/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter