Need WDW hotel restaurant recommendations!!

Here's my votes based on my April trip:
Primo Piatto at Riviera for a quick breakfast - Cinnamon crumble french toast pudding
Kona Cafe at Poly for a table breakfast - Tonga Toast and macadamia nut pancakes
Boma at Animal Kingdom for a buffet breakfast - ham, scrambled eggs with spinach, sticky buns, french toast bread pudding.
Steakhouse 71 Lounge at Contemporary for apps or light bites: loaded mac n cheese & pbj wings (yum)
Beaches & Cream at Beach Club for burgers and ice cream
Banana Cabana at Caribbean Beach for light lunch (Edit to add: grilled shrimp salad and bread pudding)

My family has been to Disney multiple times and I hate to admit that we haven’t been to many resort restaurants and that needs to change next time I go!

Here's my votes based on my April trip:
Primo Piatto at Riviera for a quick breakfast - Cinnamon crumble french toast pudding
Kona Cafe at Poly for a table breakfast - Tonga Toast and macadamia nut pancakes
Boma at Animal Kingdom for a buffet breakfast - ham, scrambled eggs with spinach, sticky buns, french toast bread pudding.
Steakhouse 71 Lounge at Contemporary for apps or light bites: loaded mac n cheese & pbj wings (yum)
Beaches & Cream at Beach Club for burgers and ice cream
Banana Cabana at Caribbean Beach for light lunch (Edit to add: grilled shrimp salad and bread pudding)
I have heard many good things about Steakhouse 71 and am definitely excited to try it for one of my future trips! Thank you so much for all these recommendations! :)

My husband and I get one date/year and for many many years we always took it at Jiko followed by dessert at Disney Springs. It looks like their menu has changed but I have yet to eat a bad meal there.

We really liked Ale and Compass on our last trip. This trip is resort only so we are doing Boatwrights, Beaches and Cream, Sanaa, either Boma or Jiko, Cape May breakfast and Whispering Canyon. All new to us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter