Need transportation from airport Taxi??

cmsandrasue

Earning My Ears
I wonder if anyone knows the rate of a taxi to DD. My son is flying in later in the afternoon than us and we were wondering how much a taxi is from MCO airport to DD CM. Our flight arrives early in AM and his late in the afternoon. We are renting a car but not sure of going back to the airport to get him. Anyone have any ideas? THanks!!:jester:

I think you will find a private towncar service is very competitive (price-wise) with the taxi services. I'd recommend you make arrangements for your son's one way trip with one of them. I can personally recommend YourRide, one of the Transportation Board sponsors. Last week my 21 year old daughter and two younger cousins used Your Ride and very pleased with the service and the driver. The price for a one way trip is $38 plus tip. Doubt a cab ride would be less. Here's a link to their web site in case you are interested:

http://www.yourride.net/rates/

Thanks CarolMN I did check out the website. I do think this is an option. My son is also 21 and his first trip to DW since he was a child. Thanks again.

YOu could also try Mears shuttle service. Not as convenient as the town car but only $14 one way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter