Need to rent a big house near DW

danabalana

Mouseketeer
:banana: I'm planning a trip in feb to DW with my two sisters and their fams.:grouphug: Looking to rent a large house. Does anyone have any info for me?? I'm completely hyped. I've been many times but this is the first time w/ both my sisters.

try allstarvacationhomes.com Big homes....cheap price!!!

My family and I are staying there in May.

We're staying at Windsor Hills just outside of Disney in November for 2 weeks. You can bicker the price if you find something you like. We got a 4 bedroom home with 2 kingsize bedrooms and three baths for $2100. We're splitting the bill so it's not expensive at all. I think they wanted something like $2700 or $2800.

I did this for just my family...

I found several sites but the one I liked the best was Vacation Rentals 411.

Typically I found that the average rate per night was 149-199 depending on the amount of BR and Baths. Of course the closer you get to WDW to higher the amount and the faster they fill up!

Most will require a security deposit, rental agreement, and you will be working with a management company. I would pay with a credit card or through PayPal to have some protection as a just in case!

Good Luck!
Amy

I really like vrbo.com (vacation rental by owner) - traverse your way to the orlando area, there is a HUGE selection of properties near disney!!

We have used vacationears.com both times we have been to WDW. This couple owns 5 houses they rent out weekly. Very personal service. You do not even have to make the final payment until they meet you at the house and you tour it - to make sure you are satisfied! We have started planning trip #3 and we will use Paulette and Lee again.

Windsor Hills is great resort that has HUGE houses ( as well as townhomes and condos). What I love about the location is that it is so close to the parks. You can go through windsorhillsrent.com but try to go thru the owner directly.... they will usually pass lower the price! Renting a car isn't so expensive either... thanks to the disboards I got a minivan for 7 days for $199. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter