Need to open a Disney Visa. What's the best promo?

tinkarooni

<font color=teal>Gets way too excited about saving
My mom wants to open the Disney Visa, she's looking for the best promo out there. Any codes you can share? Thanks so much. :)

There's a promo where you get 50 reward dollars after your first purchase but I can't find the link...maybe someone else has it?

This one is for a Walt Disney World gift certificate that you get once you are approved and use your card. It has to be used by 12/31/06 . One of the guidebooks I have has this number on it 1-877-669-0646 or you can go to www.disneyworld50certificate.com and it says to use the code 69Y501.

The one for $50 Disney Reward Dollars is better because it's more flexible, but if you're going to WDW before Dec 31 then this would work for you just as well. HTH :goodvibes

Try www.50DisneyRewards.com! I used promo code 69PC11 and had no problems. Right after I used my card for the first time they immediately credited me with 50 Disney Reward Dollars. Good luck!

www.50disneyrewards.com - not sure why it did not come up as a link the first time so I thought I would try again. If it does not come up as a link just type it in. I just checked and it is still functioning and valid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter