need to make ADRs on sunday and left it to the last minute to choose, feedback needed

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
i've kinda left it to the last minute to choose my ADRs, i need to make them on sunday :scared1:

what do you think of my choices? are there any you would avoid like the plague and why?
(btw: its just me and DH, no kids)

CRT (this is a definate)
Crystal Palace
Teppan Edo
Le Cellier
Biergarten
50'S prime time
chef mickeys
big river grille (boardwalk)
whispering canyon cafe (wilderness lodge)
sanaa (kidani village)
ohana breakfast

ps: apart from CRT they're all one credit i think, am i right?

We went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe in January based on the reviews on this page. We were not at all impressed. Food and service were mediocre, there was a very long wait with an ADR and the restaurant seemed kind of trashed. We were there during the Disney Marathon and a lot of participants seemed to be staying at WL, so maybe it was just a bad time. But we won't be back.

We enjoyed O'hana at breakfast but prefer Chef Mickey's. Our favorite dining experience at WDW is O'Hana for dinner. The food is awesome and there are great activities for the kids.

Kona Cafe` is great. Coral Reef is great. `Ohana is good. Boma is really good also.

I can give you a link to the menus if you need it.

Kona, Coral Reef, and Le Cellier are must-do's for us. They all have good steaks and desserts.

Also, I would do Crystal Palace as a breakfast, I think it's better.
Big River Grille I would pay out of pocket for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter