Need to give up one ADR, not sure which one...

KJay

DIS Veteran
I made ADRs for one table service meal each day of our trip (we'll be on dining plan), but I decided to do California Grill for a special night w/ my family. Since it's 2 credits, I have to cancel one of my ADRs. Most of these (except Boma & Akershus) are new restaurants for us, so I'm not sure which to cancel. What do you think?
Boma
50's Prime Time
Brown Derby
Liberty Tree Tavern
Le Cellier
Akershus

I'm debating between LTT, 50's Prime Time, and Brown Derby for the cancellation. LTT is on our arrival day, so I'm thinking maybe I nix that one and just start the next day with ADRs. Then again, DHS will probably be the park we spend the least amount of time in, and I have both lunch and dinner. Any thoughts?? Thanks! booked there the same day.

I do believe Brown Derby is 2 TS, so that might make your decision for you.

Brown Derby...I am not a fan---had a perfectly dreadful dinner there Nov 2009.....will be a long time before I try it again.:sad2:

Is Brown Derby not still 2 credits??? We really like LLT and 50's. Le Cellier is good too. I might cut Boma just because it is harder to get to unless you are at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter