Need TDS Monsters, Inc. #71/GOT IT!!

brimel

Mouseketeer
If anyone managed to pick up an extra Disney Store pin #71, the Monsters, Inc. pin, I'd like to try to arrange a trade for it so I can slip it into my 8 year old's Christmas stocking.

Thanks,
brimel@massmed.org

Thanks to all who responded. I am in the process of sending a pin to my trading pal, and looking forward to making my son just a tad happier on 12/25!

My nephew 'stole' mine when I got home yesterday, so I'm going to look for another today. If they have more I'll get you one, too.

Barbara
186 days till I go 'home' to FW

I have an extra. Trade or sell. I'm Omega on Pinpics and will accept any pin tradable in WDW in return.

gave my 2 yr old daughter the pin on saturday (she let me place it on her page in our pin book, she is very excited everytime we look at her page! she knows that these ar her pins!) after coming home from the DS pin line. She loved it. Hope you get the same response i got!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter