need some technical help please

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Im not sure where else I can turn for help on this so thats why Im trying here

I still do rewards sites--the kind where you click on links--watch an ad and get points to be used for cash or GC--

about 3 weeks ago I tried logging into several--and of course they have to be my favorite ones and I get a message

cant reach page--took to long to response--check proxy and firewall--err connection timed out

my husband checked firewall and that seemed ok--hes better at computers then I am--but not a super user

I posted here on the DIS rewards forum and a few people asked which sites they were so I posted one and both people said they had no problems at alll the site came right up

I tried even asking at another site where some of the ones Im having problems with that are either sponser sites or sister sites (I cant remember which) but didnt get an answer back

this is so fustrating--I really liked doing these sites
just wondering if you have any ideas or thoughts on why this is happening and how I can fix it

its funny cause it was working one day and the next day nothing
thanks for any ideas you have on this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!