Need some suggestions

Mr Wes

Mouseketeer
My Anniversary is coming up at the end of this month, now I've been to DL hundreds of times but Ive never eaten at any of their nice restaurants, just done the burger thing....Any suggestions?

A lot of people say Napa Rose is really nice. I have never been there, so i can't comment from personal experience. Personally, I really like the Blue Bayou - if you get the earliest seating for lunch or dinner, you will get to eat near the water...it's kind of a nice ambiance. yes, it's not totally romantic - there are still lots of kids around, BUT it's probably the most romantic place you'll find for a meal inside of Disneyland park.

Depends on the budget, but many here have recommended the Jazz Kitchen in DTD, Steakhouse 55 at the DLH as well as Napa Rose in the GCH (very, very spendy though).

I love Napa Rose! I think its a great place for a special meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter