Need some prayers and good thoughts update post 31

charming23

DIS Veteran
if you can spare some prayers or good thoughts my way I would appreciate it. My mom went into hospice on Friday and my whole world has been turned upside down. I am an only child and only 32 years old. My dad passed away 8 years ago and I am not sure how I am going to make it through. I do have an amazing support system and know they will be there for my no matter what. Thanks

So sorry to hear that. :hug: I'll say a prayer for both of you. I lost both of my parents at a young(ish) age too. Sometimes, it doesn't seem fair. I'm glad you have a good support system. That's a life saver. Best wishes to you.

Warm thoughts and biggest hugs to you, bless your heart.
My heart aches for you ..

:hug: My mother passed away when I was 30. Im sending you my prayers.

My thoughts to you and your Mom. My Mom was in home hospice-the people who work in hospice care are amazing. They'll help you through.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Try to hang in there and don't hesitate for a moment to lean on that support system during this time. :hug:

Sending prayers for you and your mom. My mom went into home hospice and was only in for 2 days before she passed. I am an only child as well, as both my parents and my grandmother, too. My dad is still alive (82) but after 3.5 years, still miss my mom something awful. ((((HUGS))))

:hug: Glad to hear you're at hospice - the care you both will receive will be exemplary - body and soul. Grace and peace to you.

So sorry to here that. Best wishes to you.

I am an only child and lost both my mother and father when I was 30 :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter