Third Time Lucky - PTR

LiquidSunshine

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Going to start a PTR for a amended trip to WDW, later this year!

Our original plans were to head to NYC at the end of this month (April), but we have had to cancel that due to DBF's ill health over the last few months.

We have also made changes to our WDW dates - originally going 30th Sept - 14th October, we are now going 18th Nov - 2nd Dec! It means we will not get to MNSSHP which we love, but on the plus side we will be there to see the Christmas decorations & events, which will be a nice change!

The All Important Details

Who:
Once again, it is myself & DBF travelling to one of our favourite places together!

When: 18th November to 2nd December, flying direct once again from Dublin with Aer Lingus (highly recommended!)

What: This time we are in a King size room (only other room available was the pool view when I phoned to change dates), back at our favourite resort, POFQ with the free QS dining plan, 14 day tickets, memory maker & $200 gift card.

Really looking forward to get back, I have been suffering with Disney Blues quite badly since our last trip!

Last edited:
EC5qVlYiEDAcEZM4wEga_LHSVHEATCpJAt1af-gWo1tmE-uPI0zgK3oMaEUWamGHN6p9WB6uXWprj3DfhIAxGEasyAEZKa14WZIxKrjsW9TxiCeD5PStgI0T4YeuYd8XME2Pduo1zHkziL8EqHwj6UTxBRcGw3bX3prv4NNH8mGulcdZYzRKVUI3sMS_vA6K7XzVLH4U_fVAtCuP-66yU4zJ_bO8sk087IaDWx6qvCSasOFmurFhWZhQXQ1X0xE2fntT9C7U4NQGk6gPl_9X7NqBKWb13aPGdQgokidv7uNMRREsiDOJidt5SMmxc2r4HLwEwbSSBuaGUzcjyFkxnT9jpzjMG11Iak1jmRrzGmEeUXil70dxMQCwcio1NeKCQuj6qchbhc78YvqV4Mkh4R4LIjWuG0xQRg9FKyL8V0EuUhJ16aeajDFm_wuAx5S92nbtkgvG-fiTSnQ4QUhjVusg-S6InjpPXylkoib4urJN4cpgDZDxl66ea2T8K4ojNsHsC-26umP9x1sTIgGmU-mUCdKSAHnTiaSVARkZTZJqsPXqhUv1_RU7pU-v0JTjyaTaP3dCLI_K0LEZafi1fWKq9MPHUO8YkK3S8fNGiG_38dfbzEaH=w1257-h707-no

The beautiful POFQ resort, taken from the boat to DS!

Hey there! I thought you changed your dates! When I go POR is fully booked for the week we are there.. :guilty: oh well!

Hey there! I thought you changed your dates! When I go POR is fully booked for the week we are there.. :guilty: oh well!

When I phoned to change dates, the only room options we had at FQ were King Room or Pool View, so we went with the king room. I know there seemed to have been really little availability, our original dates the only room option was garden view :confused:

Flights booked & paid for with Aer Lingus, flying direct to Orlando Int using the wonderful US customs pre-clearance (worth the extra travel to Dublin)! Flights were once again reasonable in cost - £890 in total.

Also managed to grab ADRs for breakfast & lunch at BOG - we only managed to get breakfast last year, so will be nice to try lunch out too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!