Need some clairification......I know you can help!!

oxlisamariexo

Mouseketeer
Ok, my best friend and I took a little road trip and went to the Bridal Show that was in Orlando yesterday and I talked to a rep from Disney Fairytale Weddings (I don't remember her name). I asked her about using an outside photographer for our ceremony and reception....she asked me where I wanted to get married and I replied WP and the Atlantic Dance Hall. She told me that you can no longer use outside photography for Atlantic Dance Hall, that I would have to go with their Disney Photography. Is she for real?????? I know that they don't allow outside photography for inside the parks....but now they are limiting other venues?? Please help a girl out, everyone here are always so helpful. :)
Thanks In Advance!!!!

:confused:

She's wrong. Outside photography is permitted at the resort locations.

The only place you can't use outside photographers is in the parks.

I asked my planner just to check because I am an ADH bride as well. She said that they may be changing the policy at ADH to NOT allow outside photographers, but I would be grandfathered in because I have already been working with my planner... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i would ask your planner to be 100% certain.
I guess they are chaning the policies at a few outside the park venues and ADH is one of them. PM me if you want any more info HTH

I was at the Bridal show too!
The ladies at the DFTW booth didn't seam too friendly. I asked the one lady, Diane, a question and she looked at me like I had 2 heads :scared:

I don't see why ADH would not allow outside photography, most guests have never even heard of it!

That really is a shame that they are forcing you to use their photography.

Just to clarify, word on the street is that outside photographers and videographers will still be allowed, but all other outside vendors are now prohibited (like for entertainment, floral, chairs/tables, etc.).

:thumbsup2

Thank you for all your responses.

I asked my planner just to check because I am an ADH bride as well. She said that they may be changing the policy at ADH to NOT allow outside photographers, but I would be grandfathered in because I have already been working with my planner... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i would ask your planner to be 100% certain.
I guess they are chaning the policies at a few outside the park venues and ADH is one of them. PM me if you want any more info HTH

I think it's horrible that they would force their photography on outside venues, it's bad enough they ban them from the parks.

I was at the Bridal show too!
The ladies at the DFTW booth didn't seam too friendly. I asked the one lady, Diane, a question and she looked at me like I had 2 heads :scared:

I don't see why ADH would not allow outside photography, most guests have never even heard of it!

The show was a little more crowded than I thought it would be, but I guess Im used to our little town bridal shows here..... although I guess maybe now we are a big town since Obama came here...maybe our next show will be better here haha.
That lady at the booth was a little off..... she was giving me the "deer in the headlights" look when I was spewing off info and questions.... I think I left with more questions than answers lol

Just to clarify, word on the street is that outside photographers and videographers will still be allowed, but all other outside vendors are now prohibited (like for entertainment, floral, chairs/tables, etc.).

:thumbsup2

Thanks for the word on the streets :) You always seem to have information handy. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter