Need some advice re ebay what should I do with this problem

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi

I am busy selling some of my shoes that i've never worn.

A pair finished today and someone bought them. I sent the invoice

I've had an email saying the following

Hello,
I am so sorry but i am new to ebay and didn't quite understand the biding process, is there any chance that you would agree to withdraw my bid? I know I won, but when I looked up issues like this on the help section it said that the sale could be withdrawn if we both agreed to it.

I'm gutted and not sure what to do - I've never been in this position before - what would you do. The lady has 0 feedback. I have 100% positive and dont really want to lose it.

What do you think?

For an easy life I would just mutually agree to cancel the sale through eBay. I know it sucks that the buyer basically has the upper hand but it does mean she's not likely to leave a negative.

For an easy life I would just mutually agree to cancel the sale through eBay. I know it sucks that the buyer basically has the upper hand but it does mean she's not likely to leave a negative.

I agree with lizzybear - if you mutually agree to cancel the transaction, you will get your fees back. It's not worth getting a neg f/b. If you have another bidder, you could do a second chance offer.

that is so frustrating but I would do what everyone else has said, it's a pain tho !

I agree, cancel and start again. this is one of the many downsides of e-bay!

We have just sold my DW's bouncy castle on Ebay for over £300 - the day before the winning bidder was due to come and pick it up he phoned to say he could no longer afford it :mad:

We then had to go wait 7 days before we could lodge a 'non-payment' case and then another 7 days before we got the final sale fee refunded.

I really do hate selling things on Ebay now - it's just too much trouble.

Make sure you add this bidder to your banned list so that they cannot bid on any of your items in the future.

Thanks guys

Anyone know how I go about doing this (mutally withdraw) - I clicked on resolve a problem and it wont let me do anything till 15th May?:confused3

How is the bidding process hard?

I think you have to wait till may 15th before your allowed to do anything....i think?

Thanks guys

Anyone know how I go about doing this (mutally withdraw) - I clicked on resolve a problem and it wont let me do anything till 15th May?:confused3

I had the same problem - Ebay rules say you need to give the buyer 7 days to pay before you can do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter