Need restaurants we haven't done before..with a 3yo.

jliucci

Mouseketeer
DH & I are taking our 3yo to Disney for her 2nd trip this Sept-Oct and I am stumped on where to eat this year. Last November we did: Askershus Dinner, Cape May Dinner, Mama Melrose Dinner, Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner, 1900 Park Fare Dinner, Chef Mickey Dinner, Ohana Breakfast & Bon Voyage Breakfast. Where should we plan to go this year? I always want to try something new each trip but i feel like we've done a lot of the years. I was thinking Tusker House for Dinner or Maybe the new Snow White dinner? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Whispering Canyon or Teppan Edo would be good choices.

Last edited:

Tusker house breakfast
Crystal palace breakfast
Be our guest breakfast or lunch
Cinderellas royal table
Dinner at artist point
Garden grill
Hollywood and vine breakfast (vampirina, fancy Nancy, etc)

San Angel Inn (sit by the water and watch the boats go by)
Via Napoli (just good pizzas)

Last edited:

I highly suggest you book the following:

1. Cinderella Royal Table - Lunch or Dinner
2. Crystal Palace (kids love Pooh bear) - Lunch or Dinner
3. Be Our Guest (!!) - Dinner
4. Garden Grill - Lunch or Dinner
5. Hollywood & Vine (we liked it but we would rather do the Andys Lunchbox QS spot)

During our last trip we did the above + some others you mentioned and I would place the ones listed here on my TOP list.

Crystal Palace breakfast
Tusker House breakfast
BOG dinner
50’s PTC dinner
Coral Reef lunch or dinner

I say Whispering Canyon for lunch or dinner, Garden Grill for breakfast and maybe Sanaa or Boma over at AKL so you can explore the resort a bit before or after :)

If you're looking for more character meals- 1900 Park Fare for breakfast was amazing, with Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Pooh & Tigger. Character interaction was great and so was the food. Garden Grill at Epcot with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale was also really good- we did breakfast but heard lunch/dinner is also good. Characters came around 3 times and it is more calm/quiet than most character meals. Crystal Palace with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore was good too for lunch. Tusker House was great as well- we did a late breakfast to get both breakfast and then lunch foods. I haven't done Cinderella's Royal Table but that's one that most little girls would love if they're into princesses.

At 3, our kids went to every restaurant with us. Including California Grill and other signature restaurants. Just be sure to bring enough things to keep they entertained.
haven't been there yet, but read good things about Storybook Dining. tusker house is another good option.
If you like Indian inspired food, Sanaa is good before dark and you can see the animals in the Savannah.

At that age my kids loved Hollywood and Vine, Garden Grill, Polynesian breakfast and Crystal Palace.

You have good taste, you have been to some of our favorite restaurants already. Others that we liked The Plaza in MK, good comfort food but can get a little loud. Kona Cafe, a must for breakfast before heading to MK. If you want to treat yourselves, Narcoossee for a nice dinner. When we went the food and service were very good, nice atmosphere and view of the Lagoon and depending on where you sit a view of the MK. We found the Rose & Crown to be a nice place for lunch, try the corned beef & cabbage. And the 50's Prime Time Cafe is always fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!