Need restaurant rec. near Bonnet Creek...

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
We are staying one night in the hotel part, after driving 12 hours we would love a good meal...do not want to dress up dressy but enough for Carrabbas or Macaroni Grill...just would like to try something new...love meat :) thanks!

You are between DTD and the Epcot area if you want something on property. If you are looking off property, there are a bunch of places at Crossroads, just past DTD.

Someone mentioned a Chicago Style pizza restaurant, is there a location nearby? I saw a voucher for $50 gift card for $20..but wondered if it was good..thanks! I would love to eat at TRex but too pricey..nothing else appeals to me at DTD...just wanted to try a restaurant that we do not have here...thanks!

Over at Crossroads, there's TGI Fridays, Fuddruckers (yummy burgers), McDonalds or even a Perkins. They're generally okay with decent prices and portions.

Someone mentioned a Chicago Style pizza restaurant, is there a location nearby? I saw a voucher for $50 gift card for $20..but wondered if it was good..thanks! I would love to eat at TRex but too pricey..nothing else appeals to me at DTD...just wanted to try a restaurant that we do not have here...thanks!

You are thinking of Giordano's. This was extremely close to where I was staying off-site (Indian Creek near Windsor Hills). You would have to go off-site and get on 192 heading west and turn left on Formosa Garden's Blvd. It is in a small shopping center right off that road.

You are thinking of Giordano's. This was extremely close to where I was staying off-site (Indian Creek near Windsor Hills). You would have to go off-site and get on 192 heading west and turn left on Formosa Garden's Blvd. It is in a small shopping center right off that road.

There is also a location near DTD on Apopka Vineland. Leave WBC up to Buena Vista, take a right, head up to DTD, take a left on Hotel Plaza, to the end where it intersects w/ Apopka Vineland Rd. Take a left , and it's right up the street on the right, right past Palm Parkway.

They do have certificates on restaurant.com, dine in only.

We are staying one night in the hotel part, after driving 12 hours we would love a good meal...do not want to dress up dressy but enough for Carrabbas or Macaroni Grill...just would like to try something new...love meat :) thanks!
After driving 12 hours, I would just order from the WBC pizza place, then head to the hot tub, not get back in the car.

Giordanos is great, but if you order a deep dish, it does take 40 minutes to make, so it is a long meal.

If you want something like Carrabas or Macaroni Grill, why not try Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD? Same style of food, but in my opinion, 10x better. We tried it for the first time on our last trip, and loved it so much we went back twice.

try Kobe Japanese Steak House http://www.kobesteakhouse.com/

They cook the food hibachi style and you get lots of food at an affordable price.

There are many locations in Orlando area.

And you don't have to get dressed up. Jeans and shorts are perfectly fine.

FWIW.... Giordano's will also deliver to the Bonnet Creek resort area.

In the Wyndham Grand there is also a nice table service seafood restaurant, and another more casual table service restaurant.

You also have the Hilton and Waldorf hotels directly across the street from the Grand which have several nice Sit Down places to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter