Need reservations.....

Emrys

Earning My Ears
What's the best way to get reservations for stuff that require 90 days, but I will be there in 2 weeks? <grin> I haven't been to WDW for a while and totally looked this over. The last time I went, we didn't have to make any reservations...

Should I call everyday that I'm there, bug the hostess's at the podium's? Any suggestions? Is there a reservation abandonment list I can look at? <grin>

Hoping for at least a dinner in the castle. That would be plenty for this trip.

Thanks!

You can call and see if there are any priority seatings that have opened up if you like. Also, you can call Disney dining from your room after you check in.

Dinner in the Castle isn't too much trouble (unless scheduling around fireworks)...the biggest problem is the Character Breakfast (the craziest reservation situation I have ever heard of).

~Tina

If you are staying onsite, guest services in the resort lobby can also help you with PS. The dinner at Cinderella's can sometimes sellout too, I know I tried before we left for a Wednesday night last year and couldn't get in. I would call today and see what is available.

I have tried. For a Sunday and the next Monday.. Everytime I've called, they were not very forthcoming with information. Almost like they didn't want to search for anything for me. Which is kinda odd. They were really not gonna help me if I didn't have a specific date and time in mind. I will try again and see what happens.....

Thanks!

If the time you are coming is not an extremely busy time and the places you want to eat at are not the most popular places to eat, you can make your PS when you get there.

We got a PS for Cape May breakfast( characters with Goofy, Chip & Dale and Minnie) at Beach Club the day before we decided to eat there. We have also gotten Boatwright's on the night we wanted to eat there. If you don't mind eating later for dinner you might be able to get your PS after you arrive.

You really need to ask them by deciding on a restaurant and the date and time you want to eat. If you say around 6PM, they will check all around 6PM. If they don't have anything available, they will probably let you know up front.

As DebbieB said, dinner in the Castle shouldn't be much of a problem as long as you don't want the time around the fireworks.

MK will close at 6:00PM the days that I wanted to eat there. I wasn't trying to get there on a weekend. But I will still try when I get there, and a few times before. Thanks for the info....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter