Need recs for kid/family friendly Wii games

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
I'm in need of some recommendations for kid and family friendly Wii games. I have 7 1/2 year old boy/girl twins who enjoy free computer games and apps. They have played Wii sports, Wii play, Wii Sports resort, Diego's Dinosaur rescue and Disney Princess Enchanted Journey and will be getting Just Dance Disney Party for Xmas. They like some of the regular Just Dance but we follow along appropriate ones posted on youtube. Any ideas?

Disney's Guilty Party is a fun, family Wii game. It's like Clue and great for reading skills.

Highly recommend Go Vacation & Hasbro Family Game Night...those are our two go to's when we all want to play together. My DS7 just got
Disney Universe & really likes that one . Can't go wrong with any of the Mario games either...the baseball one gets lots of play time & is really cute to watch! I'm was thinking about buying Guilty Party so it's good to see the thumbs up on that one!

We have Mario galaxy but they watched Dad play that one and finish it. Not sure if they are skilled enough to do it themselves without getting frustrated.

We like wii play, Kirby's epic yarn, Mario kart, Mario party 9, paper Mario, skylanders.

Any of the Just Dance games are fun, that's all my cousins and I tend to play when I'm watching them. They have a Disney Just Dance out, which looks AWESOME :)
Maybe some singing games? They have a few Disney singing games out.

If they are Pokemon fans, there's one called Pokepark, however it's mostly single player, although you can unlock a couple of dual player arcade type games.

Another vote for Mario. As much as I hate those games, they are very family friendly and are some of the few games that we can all 3 (or 4) play together.

Skylanders is all right, but does have some cartoon violence. Also it's a money pit. :eek: Lots of retailers have had some decent sales on the starter packs recently, but there are collectible characters, with new ones being released every so often. Your kids will all of a sudden 'need' every one of them. Wish I'd thought of that game. :rotfl:

Just Dance 2 & 3 (Really shows who has dancing skills...and who doesn't! :rotfl: )

Super Mario Bros. Wii (Competitive and cooperative)

Mario Kart Wii (Family racing game--best game on the Wii, IMO)

Mario Super Sluggers (Baseball with a twist)

Mario obsessed at our house. We have Mario Kart, Mario Party and Mario Brothers. Oh and Mario Super Sluggers. All are HUGE hits. Even my youngest (almost 3) pretends to play Mario Kart. I would highly recommend that one and Mario Party. :thumbsup2

LOVE Mario here! We also have all the Just Dance games, the hasbro family game night (admittedly that doesn't get a lot of play though) and the sponge bob games.

Wii Music is a hit here with DS 6. Aso toy story mania and Mario party

We love Lego Star Wars and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. They are fun and no one dies they just explode into many lego pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter