Need recommendation for breakfast outside Disney

xray328

Earning My Ears
We're staying in the downtown Disney area and the hotel doesn't have a free breakfast. So I want to take the family somewhere outside Disney thats a good value and not too crowded (not asking for too much am I?) Any recommendations?

There's a Denny's near Crossroads Shopping Center which was a good value for my teenage son and I. No "magic" but plenty of "stick to your ribs" kind of breakfast grub!

There is the Perkins in Crossroads.

However, for the best xperience go over to the Marriott World Center and have breakfast in Solaris. It is a relatively expensive buffet ($18.95) for breakfast but probably over 70 feet of buffet stations, including omlets, pancakes and waffles to order, smoked salmon, parma ham, and at least ten varieties of fruit.

We need to go to mass one day on our trip and will probably eat breakfast outside of the kingdom. We'll be going to the Shrine of Mary (?name). So maybe we'll try one of theses.

THANKS!!!!

For inexpensive breakfast buffet try Golden Coral.

Crossroads Plaza is at the end of Hotel Blvd. (Where Downtown Disney is). You cross the main drag there and the plaza is in front of you. If you take a left at the end of Hotel Plaza Road, there is an IHOP on the left and a Shoney's just past that. The IHOP gives you a little discount if you save your receipt and go back again. :cool1:

Definitely Golden Corral! And your drinks are included with breakfast prices. You can also get coupons in the many coupon books floating around too. Its located on the street (Vineland?) that leads down to the church

might be a little out of the way for some but right outside universal studios there is a great breakfast place called Le Peep.

superb breakfast... most of the egg dishes are in skittles...blueberry pancakes to die for..
they bring you a tall carafe of water with lemon to start off with.

very nice place..
sorry I don't know the exact street,
but sure you can find it in the phone book

we have a le peep back at home and I am never disappointed

The absolute BEST for value, quick service, great coffee.........Bob Evans! I think it is across the street or down the street from the Perkins. The prices are dirt cheap for the kids meals, but everything is hot and good. Don't go there for other meals, just breakfast, it's what they do best.

Go to Golden Corral--there's one out on 192 in kissimee.Right around the "Old Town" area if I remember correctly. Inexpensive $8 maybe --probably even find a coupon in one of the guide books at the souvenir shops around town.Too many items to list..made to order omelets..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!