Need Recipes for chocolate cordial cups

dgomez17

Earning My Ears
Hi There =)
I'm having an afternoon tea next week with some friends and am currently planning out my menu. I found these great cordial/dessert cups made of chocolate and would like a great recipe for a filling...would prefer something with liqueur but I'm open to all suggestions...
Thanks!!!
Dee:santa:

I don't have an actual recipe, but a nice fluffy Chocolate Mousse made with liqueur and piped in with a pastry bag star tip would be nice. Maybe find a recipe on the internet, and add some Grand Marnier or Creme de Menthe,-if you used the CdM you could crush some candy canes and sprinkle on top. White Chocolate Mousse would be really pretty that way..

I just looked and this one sounds easy, made with Kahlua. Take note of the amount suggestion for the Kahlua, says it won't set right if you use too much. This is probably one you just pour in and it's not piped in like I was describing above.

EASY CHOCOLATE - KAHLUA MOUSSE

1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
2 1/2 tbsp. Kahlua (don't use more or it won't set up)
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. heavy cream

Melt together the semi-sweet chocolate pieces and the Kahlua over very low heat and set aside. (I use the microwave.) In blender, blend whole eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar. Blend for 2 minutes; add heavy cream and blend for 1 minute longer. Add chocolate and Kahlua mixture and blend until smooth. Chill about 3 hours. Makes about 5 champagne glasses. Serve with whipped cream. (I make ahead 1 day and put in Keebler chocolate pie crust. It's yummy!)

I don't have an actual recipe, but a nice fluffy Chocolate Mousse made with liqueur and piped in with a pastry bag star tip would be nice. Maybe find a recipe on the internet, and add some Grand Marnier or Creme de Menthe,-if you used the CdM you could crush some candy canes and sprinkle on top. White Chocolate Mousse would be really pretty that way..

I just looked and this one sounds easy, made with Kahlua. Take note of the amount suggestion for the Kahlua, says it won't set right if you use too much. This is probably one you just pour in and it's not piped in like I was describing above.

EASY CHOCOLATE - KAHLUA MOUSSE

1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
2 1/2 tbsp. Kahlua (don't use more or it won't set up)
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. heavy cream

Melt together the semi-sweet chocolate pieces and the Kahlua over very low heat and set aside. (I use the microwave.) In blender, blend whole eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar. Blend for 2 minutes; add heavy cream and blend for 1 minute longer. Add chocolate and Kahlua mixture and blend until smooth. Chill about 3 hours. Makes about 5 champagne glasses. Serve with whipped cream. (I make ahead 1 day and put in Keebler chocolate pie crust. It's yummy!)

YUMMY!
Happy Holidays to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter