Need reasons to convince DH to stay at HRH

The Mystery Machine

Sunrise at my house. :+)
I am hooked! The FOTL idea really has gotten to me. So I want to tell my husband that the HRH has what kind of pools, bars, food, and fun. He will be hesitant but the thought of him in the heat in June standing for over an hour for a ride convinces me that I must take on my quest.We plan to go to US/SW prior to staying in Disney.

2001- CBR in June

I would call right now and see if you can get an entertainment rate for your dates. It seems the gong rate is 117.50 with the entertainment rate. That price alone should be enough reson to motivate him :D !

New Groove,

The FOTL and the price if you can get the $117.50 rate should convince him! Here is some info and restaurants. Good Luck!
Hard Rock Link

jessica5.gif

Show him these photos... :)

big21.jpg

big22.jpg

big23.jpg

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

I just booked the HRH in June (pool view),for $129 per night using the Entertainment card. The best AAA could get me was $160 per night for the same room. It is worth $20 to get the entertainment card and use it at Universal.
deerh

Great tips! DH sees all the work I am putting into the planning (oh darn.) and realizes if I'm happy he is happy. So I am going to seek out the Entertainment Card today and see what happens. Thanks a bunch!!

2001- HRH (tent. in June)
CBR in June

New Groove You could always tell him if he doesn't stay you will go without him...LOL...Actually the HRH is beautiful and we can't wait to get there in May..Have a Great Trip!!

We'll be there in March&were all excited. Why wouldnt he want to stay there? Everything looks wonderful. I'll let you know when we get back. We got the entertainment rate of 117.00. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!