need : princess shoes

nemocute

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to get these forever!!! what do you think is a good offer? I really want them!! please please help me and tell me what a good offer would be for JUST the pink princess shoes!!! thanks!

EDIT: I have birthday quest pin :confused3

I have traded my birthday pin and fourth of july quest pin for princess shoes. btw I have traded them to Arfy. she said it was an equal trade, and since she's dis I believed. but now I see it wasn't. thanks Arfy!

ok before you stay stuff about me i thought it was an equal trade......i didn't know i am sorry....and i would of said no if i knew it wasn't fair on your behalf.... i thought it was fair because both of those items were from quest that were easy to get... and the princess shoes were a buyable item of 500 credits... i am sorry for this mis understanding between us...unfortunetyl i have traded those items away.....i will repay you though...a pm will be sent

nemocute, that was kind of rude. Maybe she thought it was a fair trade, and she was happy, so were you! The items are worth whatever you and her think they are worth.

Besides, you got your princess shoes and that's what you wanted! Congrats! :)

Arfy not to be mean but alot of people thought that birthday quest was hard because of all the mini games and the dreaded fireworks score so it might have been easy to you but me I would pay princess shoes and more for a birthday pin alone of I was a girl.

nemocute said:
I've been trying to get these forever!!! what do you think is a good offer? I really want them!! please please help me and tell me what a good offer would be for JUST the pink princess shoes!!! thanks!

EDIT: I have birthday quest pin :confused3
i have yellow dress top! :teeth:

hi, I'll trade you a pop century pin for the dress top. It's one of the rarest hotel pin, but I really want the yellow dress top since it's my favorite color

nemocute said:
hi, I'll trade you a pop century pin for the dress top. It's one of the rarest hotel pin, but I really want the yellow dress top since it's my favorite color

No thank you. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter