need opinions on these hotels!

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Planning our second trip to Vegas for this October. First trip was back in 2008 where we spent 5 days at the Mirage (loved it). We'll be going for five days this time and have narrowed it down to the following hotels. It's my fiance and I, not big drinkers or into the club/pool party scene but we will be spending time at the pool.

* Caesar's Forum Tower room - like the idea of all the pools, good location. Not particularly excited about the room based on what I've seen/read.

* ARIA standard room - last time we were there this hotel and City Center weren't built yet, so love the idea of something new. Pool looks underwhelming. Also most expensive.

* Flamingo GO room - hard to beat the price and location. I'm concerned the pool will be packed with young adults due to the price point.

* Planet Hollywood standard room - great location and price. Read bad reviews on the pool (small).

Any thoughts??

I like Golden Nugget pool best if you are considering downtown, besides that we Usually enjoy both Tropicana and Mandeley bay's pool. MGM also has a massive pool complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!