Need Opinions - Disneyland last week in June?

Dandi1212

Earning My Ears
:earsgirl: We have made reservations to take our kids to Disneyland at the end of June. We would be in the parks on 6/30, 7/1 & 7/2. I'm starting to have second thoughts though because I just read that 4th of July is the VERY busiest time of the year.

I knew it would bad because of summer, but apparently 4th of July (and I assume that is not just on the 4th, but on the days preceeding and following) has 20,000 more people than on a regular summer day, with waits on some rides of 90+ minutes.

So, do you think we are crazy??? Do you think the Thursday and Friday BEFORE the 4th, which is Monday, will be horrible. I think we would do Disneyland on Thursday and Friday and Disney California on Saturday.

I could not handle many 90+ minute waits, and I do not think my kids could either.

The problem is we wanted to take our son for his birthday in June, and other than this week, my husband will not be able to take any more time off this summer. I'm seriously having second thoughts though and we have a few more days to cancel.

Diane

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!