need ohana adrs for oct 8. anyone considering canceling?

tigger2esq

Princess Extraordinaire
our party of 3 turned into a party of 7 as friends of ours are now joining us in WDW and they cant seem to get ressies for 10/8. if you currently have an ADR for 4 people or more for any time around 5pm (or between 4pm and 8pm) and are considering canceling please let me know!!!

I have an ADR at Ohana on 10/8 at 7:50pm. It's only for 2 people though, I noticed you were looking for 4. I definitely don't need the ADR as we changed our dates to a week later....so if you want this one, at least 2 of your friends can join you. If you're interested, let me know! :)

thanks for the offer. dont think this will work though as its 2 adults/2 kids. I suppose we could take the kids and let the adults fend for themselves... LOL

Keep calling WDW Dine!! As your travel date gets closer, there might be some cancellations. Good Luck!!

I am still hoping something will come up. if you have 10/8 adr's up for grabs let me know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter