Need of tour guide from port or SNA to LA

PURTYPAT1

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of a tour guide that would pick you up at the port or SNA airport and take you around LA for a few hours? Does Supper shuttle doe this? After our cruise we have time to kill (we need to be in SNA at 7 pm) and thought this might be a good ideal. We're going to Disneyland before our cruise.

Any suggestions? :confused3

We did this in Vancover last year, and found a guide that wasn't expensive and got to see Vancover before our cruise hoping to do the same in LA

As far as I know Super Shuttle is transportation only and they don't offer a tour.

Los Angeles is a great deal more spread out than Vancouver, and SNA is about 40 miles from downtown LA, plus there is the infamous LA traffic, so I don't know how much you'd get to see.

You might contact http://www.adayinlatours.com/ and see if they pick up from the port or SNA.

We chartered the entire "Rasta Bus" for our group of 25 last Sunday. They picked us up from the port and then drove us around wherever we wanted before we had to be at the airport at 3:00.

They were super nice and the day was perfect. I have read very good things about their tours online, but I have no idea where they usually pick up for their tours.

It is worth a quick email to find out. :)

You might want to take a look over on the transportation board for ideas as well.

You might try Prime Time Shuttle--they might have something like that . . .
I live in L.A. and use Super Shuttle. In my experience, Prime Time Shuttle is unreliable, so I will never use them again.

Apparently others had similarly bad experiences with Prime Time Shuttle. Thread about Prime Time

YMMV

Woody

I live in L.A. and use Super Shuttle. In my experience, Prime Time Shuttle is unreliable, so I will never use them again.

Apparently others had similarly bad experiences with Prime Time Shuttle. Thread about Prime Time

YMMV

Woody

Huh--I actually had a very good experience with them--they were right on time, and did a good job of hooking up my mobility scooter--as you say, though, YMMV

How many our in your group and what ages? My son runs a tour and shuttle that is designed for port guest. Any kids?

When we were at Disneyland in June 2009, we used Tony the Limo King for a tour - they picked us up at the Disneyland Hotel and took us around LA / Hollywood, pretty much whatever we wanted to see. They had good reviews on TripAdvisor and we had a positive experience. I know they did airport pick-ups from John Wayne, so you might want to Google them and give them a call if they are still in business (or check on TripAdvisor - as I said, it's been 2 1/2 years since we were there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter