Need limo recommendations...FL Tours, Happy, or Tiffany?

MartDM

DIS Veteran
I've been researching limo services to/from MCO/Canaveral and have decided that these are the three companies I'm most comfortable with in terms of good reviews & reliable service.

Can anyone help me decide by sharing your experiences, good or bad, with any of them?

Thanks!

Florida and Happy are definitely good. FL limo went thru a management change a couple years ago and had a really rough couple of months getting their act together, but for the last 18-24 months I haven't heard anything bad. I've never personally used Tiffany. They sometimes have on line discount coupons. Check mousesavers.com and some other cruise related sites.

I used Sam's Transportation...very personal service. He was early for both pick up times and the car was extremely clean. The rates were great as well. I know this wasn't an option that you gave, but I cannot say enough good things about this company. :thumbsup2

I've been researching limo services to/from MCO/Canaveral and have decided that these are the three companies I'm most comfortable with in terms of good reviews & reliable service.

Can anyone help me decide by sharing your experiences, good or bad, with any of them?

Thanks!

One of my favorites is Michael with viplimo - we used Michael to go on our cruise and I was really impressed with not only his vehicle but service as well.
Michael was born and raised here in Brevard County and knows quite a bit and gives a tour as he is bringing you either here, there - I guess I just like a person that is very honest - you can drop him a note and just ask him anything you want to know and he is good about getting back with you.
Anyhow whatever you decide, I know it will be a good choice and have a great time on your cruise - Norm and I really enjoyed ours - I was really impressed with DU, DCL and everything else. Ready to go again :thumbsup2

OH you can drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - they are a mom and pop business

We used Tiffany Towncars the three times we went to Disney and we LOVED them. On time even when our flight was delayed.

We have used FL Tours twice and noe Happy Limo 3 times....hands down Happy Limo was far superior from the newer model cars, cleanliness and friendliness of the driver. Have them booked for 2 more cruises now.

We have used Happy Limo and FL tours. Both had great service, but Happy Limo had newer, nicer vehicles. It could be that I go the oldest van in FL tours fleet, but it was aged.

I've used happy Limo for the past 10 years and love them. I've never had a problem and they always have great vehicles and drivers. I love how you can add a 15 min stop to pick up water/food too. that is why we use them all the time. We are just 2 people, so we usually end up with a private towncar. I did bring my in-laws once and asked for a larger vehicle. They showed up with a stretch SUV limo. Now that was funny, us showing up in front of Publix to get some food :)
Good luck with your choice!

We used FL in Nov and thought they were awesome. Plus, they had the best rate for a party of 3/towncar.

We don't need limo service any more except for repo cruises, but we always used Happy and were always very satisfied with their service.

One of my favorites is Michael with viplimo - we used Michael to go on our cruise and I was really impressed with not only his vehicle but service as well.
Michael was born and raised here in Brevard County and knows quite a bit and gives a tour as he is bringing you either here, there - I guess I just like a person that is very honest - you can drop him a note and just ask him anything you want to know and he is good about getting back with you.
Anyhow whatever you decide, I know it will be a good choice and have a great time on your cruise - Norm and I really enjoyed ours - I was really impressed with DU, DCL and everything else. Ready to go again :thumbsup2

OH you can drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - they are a mom and pop business

Yay! Glad to hear this. We are booked with Michael for next week. Super service so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter