Need Key Lime Pie recipe?

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Does anyone have a good Key Lime Pie recipe? I am going to go on allrecipes, but would like to have one that someone has made and that came out good.

I just found out that I will need to bring desserts on Christmas and I am planning on Pumkin Pie, Death by Chocolate and would like the Key Lime Pie also as that is my favorite.

Thanks for your help.

JR

This recipe is supposedly from Olivia's at Disney's Old Key West resort. Whether it is authentic or not, it really is good, AND easy!

1 graham cracker pie shell
3 oz. key lime juice
3 egg yolks
10.5 oz. sweetened condensed milk

Mix egg yoks and milk together. Slowly add lime juice, mixing thoroughly. Pour mixture into pie shell, Bake at 350º for 5-7 minutes. Do not overbake.

Remove from oven and chill before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices, if desired.

Disneyaholic said:
This recipe is supposedly from Olivia's at Disney's Old Key West resort. Whether it is authentic or not, it really is good, AND easy!

3 oz. key lime juice
3 egg yolks

Mix egg yoks and milk together. Slowly add lime juice, mixing thoroughly. Pour mixture into pie shell, Bake at 350º for 5-7 minutes. Do not overbake.

Remove from oven and chill before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices, if desired.

I think this is the recipe I use, it is delicious! Make sure you are using key lime juice, you can find it in the juice aisle, usually on the top row!

Graham Cracker Crust
1/3 Key Lime juice
1 Can Sweeten Condensed Milk
1 Container of Cool Whip

Mix condensed milk and key lime juice. Fold into Cool Whip put into pie crust and enjoy!!!

Disneyaholic said:

3 oz. key lime juice
3 egg yolks

I've used this recipe for years and have always had rave reviews. Got it from the back of a key lime juice bottle. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter