Need info on Sheraton's...........

ang

"My life, my love, my children"
Vistana Resort, Vistana Center Dr....
Did you like it?
How was the bus service? How does it work?
Any info you can give will be great!!
Thanks very much!!
Ang

To see a list of packing List, the Smoking areas, pictures of All Star Movies, and Work sheets to plan your Vacation

bumping back up........

To see a list of packing List, the Smoking areas, pictures of All Star Movies, and Work sheets to plan your Vacation

bumping back upAngie's Magical Place

bumping back up......

Hi Ang,
We stayed at the Vistana Resort the first week of March 2000 and are planning a return trip the first week of December 2001. We were very pleased with the closeness to WDW and the accomodations were wonderful. We did not use the bus service so I cannot comment on that. We also did not swim or use the onsite restaurants although I have read that both are delightful. If you do a search using VISTANA, you will find several postings within the past 30 days or so of families who have been pleased. You may also want to add "Vistana" after Sheraton on your subject line. Have a wonderful trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter