Need ideas/suggestions for some type of memorial shirt honoring my husband

FloridaDznynut2

Earning My Ears
Looking to create a shirt or 2 that I can wear to the parks that will honor my husband, he recently passed away on 09/23/2021 from Covid/pneumonia - he was in the hospital for 46 days and 26 of those days were on a ventilator. Since he was COVID positive for over a month and a half & due to the hospital policy, I was only able to see him for about 2 hours before he passed that day. My heart breaks everyday & I've seen NUMEROUS shirts regarding the loss of a loved one; however, have not been successful in finding one to also incorporate Disney in some way... looking for ideas or suggestions.

I have purchased 1 that just had 3 Mickey balloons on the front (kinda where a pocket would be on a shirt) and I requested to have "Forever in our hearts" added to the back = we are a family of 3 (my husband, our son & myself) so when I saw the 3 balloons, thought it would be SUPER fitting for my situation. We are a Disney passholder family & would say we've easily have been to the parks well over 100 times, so would REALLY love to have some new ideas for shirts, as I will probably be taking my Disney trips as solo trips (unless my son is off from work)

So sorry for your incredible loss. Hope you find comfort in all the wonderful memories during this very difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss! My heart hurts for you. I would love to try and help you come up with a design for you. If you could send me a message with any thoughts you might have. I am sure we can come up with something for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter