Need help with Santa letter wording

zomama

Mouseketeer
We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney the first week of December. Since we are spending so much on this trip, Christmas won’t be as big as usual. I want to have the elf on the shelf bring the kids a letter from Santa telling them about the trip but I don’t want them thinking that Santa is giving them the trip for Christmas (that’s a huge gift and every Christmas after would pale in comparison). So I’m looking for wording help to tell the kids Santa helped us give them this trip and also have him say actual Christmas will be smaller. Thanks!!

Lovely! How lucky for ur family.
. Instead of a letter from Santa .. or in addition too??..
Would you consider a (perhaps Disney type) scavenger hunt and incorporate all the clues to where they re going.
the “ smaller” Xmas gifts could be ears or a hat or funny socks depending on the ages etc after they figure it out. What fun and helps with less costly gifts without focusing on the gifts… it ll all be about this Very Special Trip ur taking.
Whatever you decide.. have a joyous holiday and safe travels!!!

Have you considered a letter from Santa with disney gift cards or airline tickets, explaining that he is deferring some of the cost to lessen his workload on christmas eve?

I realize your trip was in 2021
How was the surprise?
I think I would have Santa send a token gift card to each child for a fun souvenir and reminder to visit me to have a picture taken for a family keepsake memory.
If you give the photographer your magic band and stop on Zmain Street or Disney Springs, they can print a photograph and insert the year to personalize it.
They should have a holiday design border and a brochure with holiday characters to carry home safely. Sometimes they insert a special surprise “stock photo” as extra .
Good to know for next surprise visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!