Need help with National or Alamo codes

drdisney

<font color=teal>Mysterious when it comes to shopp
This September I am going back to WDW for a 10-day getaway. The past few times I have gone I was able to pick up amazing deals with either National or Alamo using the Vegas Brazil or Air France codes, but now I see that neither will work. Are there any corporate ID's that go above any beyond the normal 10% off. The past few codes I used waived the surcharges and extra fees normally found on all the reservations.

Dr D

You've gotta be careful using some of those corporate codes, especially those that cover insurance. Some are meant for the company's employees on business. Since Alamo MCO isn't too stringent about checking credentials at the moment, you probably could get away with using them. But, don't get in an accident... And to answer your original question, I haven't seen much that goes beyond the 10% with maybe an upgrade or $25...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter