Need help with getting a few ship parts!

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
Hi everyone! I cannot play the game, and would probably stink at it anyway from the sound of things. I was able to trade for a few ship parts (not knowing what parts I needed, how many, and their names). I am stuck with a couple of incomplete ships that I would like to finish! If anyone can help me with a gift or trade, please let me know. (I have no idea which ones are "more rare", as in harder to win...if someone could tell me the easiest parts to get and the more difficult parts, that would help too, as far as trading for more in the future on vmk....so I will know how rare everything is! Maybe give me a list from easiest to hardest? Or the order you win them in the levels? I have never played the game so I don't know anything about it!)

These are the parts I need:

1 port stern
1 starboard stern
4 sides
2 masts

If I can get those I will have 3 completed ships instead of one ship and two shipWRECKS!

Thanks! I want to make a game or something with ships, and I already have one whole one. These pieces will help alot, so let me know if you have them to gift/trade me. I don't mind trading for parts that are hard to win! :cheer2:

I have 6 middle I didn;t read the whole thing, but are you trading for them?

I can gift you the 2 stern pieces. Let me find out who has them. LOL

piratesmate said:
I can gift you the 2 stern pieces. Let me find out who has them. LOL

Thanks so much! Just send me a PM! That's awesome of you :)

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
I have 6 middle I didn;t read the whole thing, but are you trading for them?

I was offering to trade if needed, or for gifts if anyone had extras (if they are the hard pieces to get, I don't mind trading, but nothing too extremely rare) Tell me what you want for them...I only need 4 sides. I can tell you what I have if you don't know what you want for 4 of them. Or I could give you credits.

MiakodaWDW said:
Thanks so much! Just send me a PM! That's awesome of you :)

I was offering to trade if needed, or for gifts if anyone had extras (if they are the hard pieces to get, I don't mind trading, but nothing too extremely rare) Tell me what you want for them...I only need 4 sides. I can tell you what I have if you don't know what you want for 4 of them. Or I could give you credits.
How many credits for the 4?

I seem to have alot of extra ship parts -- sterns, bows and masts (from when the game was only giving only 1 side) that I can offer. Just PM me and let me know what you need.

Are you in the game now? I'll go in...you can find me in one of my rooms - Piratesmate.

I actually have a handfull of codes for random parts of the ship that I don't need, from when I was getting middle pieces. I know there aren't any middle pieces in the codes, and I'm not sure but there might not be any masts, but there are random other pieces in with them.

I'll give them for free if you want, they're just sitting there on my computer going to waste...

Thanks! Anyone who offered for free, ty so much and I will talk to you. I will repost after the gifts if I am still missing parts....then maybe I will pay for some.

I will pm those who offered! As far as how much I will pay, Birdman and JackSpearow, I will let you know: I may be getting them from the other ppl that made gift offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter